[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: C'mon guys - Let's make this happen

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sablerockgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:38:52 -0400

I'm not sure we need an email group to do this.  I like Lynda's
suggestion of having someone take the $, keep track of it of course,
and get it to the need of the hour.  Then have a coordinator to start
working on 2 sanctuaries and solicit funds for this.   I think most
everyone on this list would be interested in helping in some way
however small.   Keep it to the forefront of this list.  Not another
email group.        Anne