[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: C'mon guys - Let's make this happen

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 05:35:44 -0700 (PDT)

That's actually a great idea.....nothing is easier than emailing money......I
think the person (Dawn?), who is actually doing much of the rescue should set
it up.....she can then provide statements to any contributing member upon
request.

  Cindy

Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  If someone would want to set up a PayPal account, I'd gladly set myself up to
make an automatic donation every month. If it's not set up automatically, in my
life, it don't happen.....LOL!! But I agree - what a great idea!!