[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: C'mon guys - Let's make this happen

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, Falkrigia@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:23:33 -0400

That is a great idea!? Dawn, can you set up a PayPal account?? I think you can
do recurring payments with that.? Something to check out and easy for folks to
do.? Once it gets started, you will be able to get a good average of a monthly
amount that can help out with keeping, transporting or moving these dogs to
no-kill shelters.?

Laura Thomas

  From: robert dir<mailto:dir@xxxxxxxxxx>