[ SHOWGSD-L ] Club Tax Info

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:32:17 -0500

Hi;
Just received my packet for the March AKC Delegates meeting and noticed that Ed
Sledzik, who was the gentlemen who spoke at the PC meeting in CA. will speaking
to the All-Breed Clubs Committee about tax information for All Breed Clubs.

This should be interesting and educational and is the one Committe meeting that
I attend. Will let you what he has to say, as I am sure
it will apply even to Speciality Clubs.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx