[ SHOWGSD-L ] Club Sign up against CA SB250

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 23:47:56 -0400

More than 20,000 PetPAC members have signed the NO on SB 250 Petition
which we delivered to the Assembly B & P committee on Tuesday, and  while
that 350 page document made a significant impact, it was not  enough.

PetPAC knows that hundreds of clubs and organizations representing
tens of thousands of pet owners have also voted to oppose SB 250. We
believe presenting the Assembly Appropriations Committee members with  an
official list of those clubs would be undeniable evidence that  those of
us who care for, and love our pets know this legislation is  irresponsible
and inhumane.

Ask your club or organization officials to complete the online roster.
PetPAC will update the list on our Home Page daily. Time is of the
essence. The Assembly Appropriations Committee has set July 15 for the
hearing on the bill. Please add your groups name to the No on SB 250  Club
Roster today.

Sincerely,

Bill Hemby
Chairman

P.S. PetPAC has secured a permit for a Rally on the steps of the
Capitol for July 15th

cLICK THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION
http://petpac.net/action/petitions/oppose_the_california_senate_bill_250/

Showgsd-l Administration