[ SHOWGSD-L ] Club Meeting Night - Revisted

  • From: "Gail Rutter" <ruttergsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:15:11 -0500

If you are a Regional Club Member, when and what time do you have your
regular club meetings?  And your board meetings?

I asked this question before and got a few responses (thank you all!), but I
would like to get more information.
Our club has over 75 members, and some members have expressed an interest in
changing our regular club meeting, which is the 3rd Friday monthly at 8 pm.
Our board meets the 1st Thursday at 8 pm.  Smaller clubs who responded only
had one meeting monthly and combined regular and board meetings.   Any
changes will require a revision to our bylaws to enact any changes.  So your
input is important to our discussion!

Thanks for your help!
Gail