[ SHOWGSD-L ] Club Insurance

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:24:32 -0600

As you all know we are trying to revive the El Paso German Shepherd Dog
Club.  In order for us to make some money, we have to put on some
matches.  In order for us to use the parks we have to show proof of
insurance.  As you might know we are financially starting from scratch
and we have 14 members.  I called the insurance that the AKC recommends,
but we cannot afford their price right now.  I asked if they knew of a
company that would just insure an individual event and they recommended
Kennel Pak.  I sent them an e-mail asking for a quote, but have not
heard anything yet.  The reason I'm sending this to the list is I was
wondering if any of the Club Treasurers out there might have some advice
or insurance information they could share with me.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

- Elaine George
Enchanted Vista, Home of:
Ch Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, Alkay's Black Velvet, Jerrwen's
Southern Belle, Ch Jerrwen's Georgiana HIC, and Cantar's Enchanted Monah
Ali-I