[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Club Challenge Trophy BRAG!!

  • From: DClifford07@xxxxxxxxx (Debbra Clifford)
  • To: VSabiaB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:11:08 -0500

Vicki wrote: << I wanted to BRAG about winning of GSDC of W. Pa. Spec.
club "CHALLENGE TROPHY" last Sunday.
After 30 yrs. of no one winning this Trophy I am PROUD to say that our
handsome bi-color boy, "Ch Sarava's Valor v Von Charisma OFA TC" has
made us VERY proud AGAIN!! Not only did the same owner/breeders win BEST
OF BREED three years in a row, but with the SAME DOG!!! Thank you
Tyler!! His very happy owner/breeders are Vicky Burkey and Pat Lukos!
This is a engraved memorial trophy 25" tall offered through the club for
BEST of BREED competition. Permanent possession of the trophy goes to
the OWNER winning the award three times not necessarily with the same
dog. This Challenge Trophy was offered by Jesse & Larraine Clifford of
Doppelt-Tay kennels in memory of Ch. Doppelt-Tay's Jesse James in 1976
and NO one has won this trophy until now Yipeee!!!!! Thanks "Tyler" and
Terry! >>

Vicki Burkey and Pat Lukos, the Clifford family want to congralutate to
you all, you are success to recieve the Challenge Trophy from our
parents, Doppelt-Tay kennels...that's tough competition!!
1976 to 2006 - 30 years...wow!! your BIG goal grab the beautiful
trophy...Now it belongs to you...we are proud of you all...we also
congraluate to all winners... God bless!!

Debbra
~~~~~~
Doppelt-Tay dogs