[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Close sable

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:31:40 -0500

Oh, Linda ! One part of your statement is very wrong.  They are not all born
very light.  I have often had sables that I thought were black & tans at
birth - they were VERY dark - I had to bring them to very strong light to
see what their color actually was.

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !