[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cleveland shows

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:37:29 EST

We had a great day today at the Cleveland Crown Classic dog shows. Cassie
(PAM CH Carousel Farms Caisson VCD1 MX MXJ OF MXP MJP OFP HSAs TD CD RN TC)
quadruple qualified - she qualified in every event she was entered in today,
and also earned first places in all of her agility runs! She got another
Double
Q in agility, she q'd in FAST for her title, and got her 2nd Rally  Advanced
leg.
Yankee (PAM CH Caisson's Unconditional Surrender AX  AXJ XF HSAs TD) had a
nice agility run (Excellent B FAST), then went over  and took Best of Breed
in
conformation (thanks to Jamie Clute for the  morning "pick-up" since I was in
the ring running Yankee's mom until breed  started!). Yankee then went back
and
ran agility two more times (two very  nice runs in Excellent B Standard &
Excellent B JWW), then went and got  his first Group Placement! He took a
Group 3
today in a very large &  competitive group - we were very proud of him. One
of the gals watching  Groups turned to me and asked "Weren't you just over
running that dog in  agility?!"

Not to leave out the black and white wonder, Radar the Border  Collie got his
2nd Open Obedience leg today with a FIRST place! He also had  some nice runs
in agility, and was VERY happy to be back in the U.S. playing  our silly
games!

Julie Degen
_www.caissonkennels_www.ca_http://www.caissonkhttp://www_
(http://www.caissonkennels.com/) )