[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cleaning....

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:22:38 -0400

I disagree.? I totally understand Sally's Kathy's plight.? My dogs love to?rub
against walls and sleep next to them.? They also enjoy rain (when?we get it)
puddles and just irrigated?lawns.? I have misters in their dog runs which they
assume are there for them to make mud puddles.? My dogs get plenty of attention
and each has something they are either being trained to do or do just for
confidence building and fun.??However, when one owns dogs, one knows that dog
hair, dirty dogs, paw prints and cleaning more than usual are the norm.??
I have?gone with tile floors, semi-gloss paint and got rid of the cottage
cheese ceilings, all?for the dogs.? Carpet, flat paint and textured ceilings
are a disaster for dog owners.? Jobs, they have jobs.? But, they are dogs and
do what dogs will do and that is have fun, get dirty, roll in stinky things and
be proud of it all :-)??

P.S.? All my baseboards are tile now :-)

Laura Thomas?