[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cleaning....

  • From: "Castle Kennels, Ltd." <castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:09:54 -0500

And I wonder why one of my bitches can't drink the water in her outside run
and instead, has to race for the bowl in the house the minute she comes in,
proceeds to gulp it without swallowing and then continues to empty a trail
of water from one end of the kitchen to the other end.

Oh, I've tried eliminating the water dish in the kitchen and she taught me a
lesson by lifting up the toilet lid.  Yuck!  The bowl went back on the
kitchen floor. Guess who won that battle!

Pat
Castle Kennels, Ltd.
Where Shepherds of Distinction Reign
www.castlekennels.com