[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cleaning....

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:32:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/2007 2:22:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, GrnRam415
writes:
Carpet,  flat paint and textured ceilings are a disaster for dog  owners.

Have one room with a textured ceiling (family room) and I have been  eyeing
the antique pressed tin.  Looks like it's easy to install, I  wouldn't have to
have the ceiling "stripped" and how much dirt can it show when  it is supposed
to be "antique" in the first place?????...was thinking burnished  copper to
go w/ the fixtures.

We should do a decorating guide and rate paints, cleaners, etc. and sell it
for rescue <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds