[ SHOWGSD-L ] Clean up your hard drive

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:43:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2007 7:25:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have  finally found a place to dispose of our very old computer.   Can  some
one tell me how to clean off the hard drive (if I can get it  started)  be
fore I get rid of it

There is only one sure way. Burn it, then smash it with a large  hammer. Take
the pieces and melt them down, and grind them into a fine dust.  Then take
small packs of the dust, in acid,  to different dumpsters  throughout a large
metropolitan area.

Remember, however,  everything you ever posted is still on a server
somewhere.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together