[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Clean and Clear; ot

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:16:51 -0600

YIKES, the clean windows stuff reminds me of what really happened to me not
too long ago, for real!!  I had cataract surgery and the day after my second
one
was done, as I looked out the window I remarked to myself' "It's about time
that guy finally washed his car" - seeing my neighbor's car parked out
front -----
THEN, I suddenly realized that I was looking at this clean car through foggy
eyes.
It's exciting to be able to wake up to stuff you didn't know or realize
before and
look at yourself to --- "alter your attitude"        Norma no L