[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Clean Teeth

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:57:48 EST

lol - jujubes have been around for over 100 years - the red ones are to die
 for.  and mary-anne is right - they are seriously addictive.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 12/27/2009 11:47:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:

You've  never heard of JuJubes?  OMG!!!!  They are soft chewy candies which

are pure unaldulterated sugar and addictive as anything that I've come
across <grin>.  Go to your local bulk store and ask the clerk  for some
JuJubes!  They come in yellow (lemon), green (lime), black  (licorice), red
(raspberry), orange (orange) all jumbled up  together.  They're 10 times
better than Smarties or  M&M's!
Welcome to a new addiction <HUGE GRIN>
Mary-Anne (who  always says NO to JuJubes but can't say no to Pepsi )