[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Clarification please

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TISHW@xxxxxxx" <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, "barbara17236@xxxxxxx" <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>, "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:30:02 -0600

Theresa are you a GSDCA member?!!
Angela Scott
________________________________
From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
Sent: 11/14/2013 9:13 PM
To: barbara17236@xxxxxxx; scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Clarification please

You are basically right.  Following the meeting we had a  conference call
to discuss the situation and the Board then voted to rescind  what was passed
with so few members present.

Tish

In a message dated 11/14/2013 9:20:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
barbara17236@xxxxxxx writes:
It is my  understanding that there were NOT enough Board members still
present when the  vote took place?  And, of those Board members who voted, they
were really  not sure of what they had just voted on and passed?  I was not
at that  Board meeting, therefore, I do not know the EXACT facts of the
situation.

But, Theresa, it might be better to actually  write one of those Board
members who were actually part of that vote, and then  the decision to rescind
the vote.   They could give you a much  better answer, than getting "I heard"
answers.

Barb Hively -  PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German  Shepherd