[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Clarification please

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:10:47 -0800 (PST)

Carolyn, just posted it... It is in the Letter from Melanie Fuellgraf

Theresa

Carolyn wrote:

Maybe some have missed some of this that has already been posted.
So I have pasted a post from Melanie Fuellgraff....AWSA....and
a letter from Hartmut Setecki, Managing Director in the S.V...
AND.....
the letter from A.K.C. that has been on file for some time
regarding allowing the AWSA to separate from the GSDCA.
I hope most of you will take the time to read all three.
Since this time AKC has changed their "policy"....but they and we
still have these letters on file and it seems to me it would
be easy enough for the Board to see if they would still honor this
letter from James Crowley.  AKC "works in mysterious ways"....<G>
and just might 'Grandfather this in'. We won't know if we don't ask.
WHY weren't those who want to separate "heard"...petition and all?

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

 Date: Thursday, November 14, 2013, 7:57 PM

 The Board has been petitioned for
 many years to eliminate the DQ by GSDCA members who have the
 white dog. In turn the Board represents ALL of its members
 and must address the issue which it has in its fiduciary
 responsibility to do so.
 I think my synopsis is correct-- if not then I stand
 corrected

 When and where did this Board or any Board in the last 1
 years receive a petition on the matter of the whites?
 There was one petition that the Board at that time chose not
 to hear but the exact subject escapes me at this time. I
 will look it up in the minutes when I get time.
 Joan

 Joan F. Fox
 17500 Haskins Rd.
 Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023