[ SHOWGSD-L ] Claremont sow Pixs

  • From: Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 12:46:10 -0700

Home again home again rig a jig jig :0) For those who are waiting for the
photos of the Claremont shows here is the plan. when I got to Redmond
Oregon I Fed exed the chips back to AZ so that Carla can work with them.
The chips will get there Thursday afternoon. Give her 4 days to work them
before you get nervous :0) So lets say next Monday or Tuesday. Oregon is
cold!!!! I am freezing but the dogs are loving it.
Terry