[ SHOWGSD-L ] Circle Of Life

  • From: "Nancy Webb" <noelwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:12:56 -0500

We all knew the time would come.
No matter how well we breed our dogs and care for them, sometimes a silent
unseen foe lurks.
It was no ones fault.  Infections can be that way sometimes.  The damage was
done and it was gone with no one the wiser.
This morning Blazer was just standing there looking at the squirrels in the
back yard.

The next moment he was gone.