[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chronicle

  • From: "rowlandgsd" <rowlandgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ANDAKA@xxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:43:19 -0500

Congrats to you all!  I am happy to live vicariously again this year with Zane
- don't own him or back him anymore but get the most satisfaction from having
bred him.  Zane is #5 breed, #3 all breed as of Nov stats and will try once
again for the big win at the gahden....  he is my second generation BIS... wish
I could be there this year, I love it.... there is nothing like Westminster.
Good luck everyone (and especially Christi!!).
Betsy
ROWLAND
Maryland