[ SHOWGSD-L ] Christmas Wishlist

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:12:00 EST

All year long I listened, pay attention and put together what I think my
children and my dear husband want for Christmas.  They are usually  surprised,
guess they didn't noticed me watching and listening.

This year is no exception and the lists are ready......to be truthful, I am
so confident, my Christmas shopping is already done.  No shopping with  crowds
for this girl.

What a surprise to learn that my kids started doing the same thing  recently.
 Wait until you see what they have on their list:

National  and Sieger Show Tapes (gave them Bob Lindsay's info)
Breeding and Genetics Books
Canine Behavior Seminar (got the tickets today, that's how I found  out!)
Tom Lams Seminar
New tires for my bike
A Hydraulic Grooming table (that one will stay in the wish list for a while
<G>)
Lots and lots of books.
Gift certificates for a Full Body Massage

And the number one item: A new dog.  I can pick the pup if they get to  name
it....this will be fun.....I want a male pup, a GSD of course, black and  red,
gorgeous, correct and sound.  Nothing more, nothing less.  This  "item" has a
3-5 year receiving date. No need to pack another soul.

Are they great or what???

It's beginning to look like Christmas......

Ileana