[ SHOWGSD-L ] Christmas Miracles....and Timberwolf Organics

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 04:38:08 -0800 (PST)

I always said that Timberwolf Organics was a top quality dog food
having used their product for several years now, and recommend it to
everyone I meet...Now I find out that they are not only committed to
producing a high quality, nutritious product; they are a company with
heart!

As you all know, LHSH has been canvassing every dog food company we
could, in hopes of receiving either coupons for free food, or actual
food donations for distribution to Rescues and shelters who are unable
to feed their dogs due to the current economic downturn. Our replies
varied from none at all, to another who sent 2 coupons for 2
bags of food.We have been VERY grateful for those of you who have sent in
coupons of ANY sort! They have all come very much in handy and please keep them
coming!

Well, since I feed Timberwolf
Organics personally, I also sent a request to their organization. Nothing could
have prepared me for the return telephone call I received
from Rozina at Timberwolf Organics this past week, indicating that this
dedicated company stood ready and able to give LHSH a donation of
their nutritious food in excess of 6 PALLETS  that LHSH could
distribute to GSD Rescues and shelters in need!!! I am STILL
reeling!!!!

LHSH would like to thank Timberwolf Organics for not only caring about
what goes INTO the dogs WE love, but in caring for those who may have
never KNOWN love at all..

Miracles DO happen and thanks to Timberwolf Organics, many more dogs will find
the

Miracle of Christmas in a full bowl of food on December 25th.....

There are no words that could possibly convey our deep gratitude....

To everyone at Timberwolf Organics....MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

The Team from Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc.

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx