[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Christmas Greetings

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:50:01 -0800 (PST)

Wanted to wish everyone in list land a Very Merry Christmas.
  May you have all the joys of the season, that the fur kids get a stocking
full of goodies to play with and munch on and good things to eat in their
bowls. I wish those of you with family coming in that they arrive safely and
those of you who are traveling also arrive safely. I wish that those of our
breed who are in shelters get rescued so that they can experience what a real
family is all about.
  This is my last night of work till after Christmas so I am going to be off
the list for a few days.
  Kolby and Ms. Paris want to wish all their cousins a Pawsatively Merry
Christmas as well, and yes they will be curled up at either end of their couch
on Christmas morning enjoying their gifts with the rest of us.

  Happy Howlidays
  Luanne, Dave, Brad, Kolby and Paris Crinklaw
  Silvermoon German Shepherds