[ SHOWGSD-L ] Christmas Gifts

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:22:06 -0800 (PST)

      When I first meet Basu about 9 years ago he asked me if I had any other
type of clothing other than Raider stuff..I answered no...well the reason is
that my family every Christmas gives me Raider stuff...and this Christmas was
no different!...I have Raider posters, signs, hats, pants, shirts, last year my
wife gave me a gold Raider ring! ....I have decided that when I take over my
4th grade class in March....I am changing our class room name from Room #
12...to "THE BLACK HOLE".....all my girls will wear silver every day, and my
boys will wear black...tattoos will be given to students that make the honor
roll!...every Friday will be known as BLACK FRIDAY...each student will wear
thick black eye shade paint under their eyes!...it will be so much
fun.........My principal should have done a better background check on me
before she hired me!...this is a great day!...lol.....FB