[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Christine's post............my comments

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:25:13 -0600

Peggy..I know..I know..I read what you wrote..and I am not disagreeing with
your perspective. I am simply saying we need to behave..period. If not AKC
will keep clamping down. We are the poster children for all that the sport
should NOT be..and we may very well be the example of what will happen if
we don't learn to play well with others. If AKC is looking to set an
example.lets not keep providing them with ammunition. Also keep in mind
that I fully believe AKC monitors these lists..somehow..someway.Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

Shepherd
> exhibitors behave
> better, that's all well and good...but grabbing people, poking, pushing,
> shoving them, all unacceptable.
> Yelling redfaced into their faces is also unacceptable.
>
> I avoid the New England all breed shows for many reasons, not the least
of
> which is the blatant
> pimping of certain dogs handled by a relative of another field rep ...
now