[ SHOWGSD-L ] Chilled semen vs natural breeding.

  • From: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:14:19 EST

I am trying to figure out how to do a breeding I am planning. I wondered
since the trip to the East coast for the breeding the natural way would be an
all day event just one way and then a stay out there but am guessing the
chilled
 semen route is expensive if anyone had advise on the process. Which way is
better? Does one way vs the other have a better success rate? How expensive is
 the chilled semen route (not including stud fee)? Any info would be
appreciated!  We are very excited about breeding the Sable female that was
donated to
us to  get service dog pups!

Karen Shirk, 4 Paws For Ability, Inc. and 4 Paws GSD Rescue
_www.4pawsforability.org_ (http://www.4pawsforability.org/)
karen4paws@xxxxxxx
253 Dayton Avenue, Xenia, Ohio 45385
937-374-0385  937-602-9448