[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chickens and ?????

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:48:33 -0500

PETA (and some other AROs) has the feeling that animals are better off dead
than to live in "horrible inhumane conditions".  So, no they wouldn't have a
problem with all those birds had to be killed with their philosophy being as it
is.
But don't forget, that same feeling encompasses us and our dogs since we "force
them to breed and have puppies" and "force them to show and do all those things
they don't want to do"...  Not to mention their feelings on kennel-kept dogs...
They don't care about any economic repercussions that happen from their
actions.  In their minds (& as many as they can plant the idea in) it will be
cost of living increases, or corn is high, or soya, or the general economy,
that brought the price of eggs up, certainly not as a reaction to their
actions.
The only ones who come out good from all this are the chickens. I'm kinda happy
about that at least
Jen P & the Pack glad to pick eggs out of a nest these days. :)

JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911
www.jaydeesphs.com
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!
AKC Breeder of Merit