[ SHOWGSD-L ] Chicken or Lamb results

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 11:04:57 -0400

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to thank everyone who replied about which
food they use.  Of the 14 feedbacks I received........7 for Lamb and 2
for chicken and 3 for using both depending on the age of the dog.  One
used beef based and another venison based.  Some seemed to like the
coats better on the chicken based grains.  I do use the chicken based
myself, and the coat is great, but keeping the weight off is very hard.
I'm finding myself cutting back less and less food with the chicken
grain.  I also use fresh chicken livers, gizzards, and hearts, and the
next week, I use beef liver as a meat source to add to the grain.  Best
wishes,  Barbara Galasso