[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chicken Soup...etc.

  • From: "Sally Hayden" <danannkennel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:57:42 -0500

Unfortunately the difference in price can be remarkable also.  I would love to
feed a human kibble but that would require selling the farm to do so.  I just
tangled with  Petco.  Everytime they put dog food on sale they raise the price
a $1.00. before it goes on sale and of course it does not come bad down.
 A 37.5 lb bag of proplan adult is now $33.99 plus tax.

I have one I feed venision and rice to.   $41 a bag.

No wonder I can't show dogs