[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cheradon Litter announcement ;-)

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:31:06 EST

Hello all,
Just wanted to brag about my new litter.  My Cutie (aka Cheradon  Erynbrook
Color My World)  by AM/Can  Ch. Depahl's Austin X Cheradon  Achtung
Erynbrook's Venus ( who is also my Ch. Mikey's mother) now has 8  gorgeous
babies.
We have 5 girls, and 3 boys,   Puppies daddy is  my dear friend & handler
Maggie Marshall's boy, Aeval's Great Mystery of  Achtung (Mica) who is a son
of Can GVx, AM/Can Sel Ch. Kaleef Geneva Aeval  Achtung.
 Pups are mostly black & red and all are happy & healthy,  nursing real
good and I cant wait to see these girls in a couple months !

This is a repeat of my last litter in which I had SEVEN BOYS.  No  girls.
Last year.  I have 2 of the boys here & have been showing  them.  (they were
born Sept 29th 2008)

Most interesting--this is from ONE EIGHT MINUTE OUTSIDE TIE !!!
That's all folks !  Just 1.  Hmmmmmm
Wonder what I would have if I had bred her again & got an inside tie  for
the usual 20 min or more???
I guess mom & dad are both super fertile.  Cutie is a real "bitch"  to
breed.  As in--nearly impossible for a male to breed her-she is a
contortionist--flips and kicks and is just beyond impossible to get her  bred.
And this
is with TWO people holding her and a muzzle on.  She  does NOT NOT NOT want
to be bred. but Maggie is very experienced and Mica is  good-so we did get
the job done.  ;-)
However--she is an EXCELLENT mother.
All is well.  I am sooo happy to have babies.  There is nothing  quite like
a GSD baby !
Anyone want more info-email me.
Thanks for listening !  ;-)
I have lots of pictures in case anyone wants to see them.

Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon  AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate  of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch.
Mikey)