[ SHOWGSD-L ] Checking in

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:23:00 -0500

Hi All,
It's been about six months since I visited the list, so wanted to check in
on everyone and see how things were going. I'm in Waco, TX now, working as a
Vice President, Human Resources Generalist for a community bank here.
It's really fun, very different from Microsoft though! My mom lives here in
Waco, so it's nice to be close to her.

I still have my Bailey daughter, "Naughty". She's 2 1/2 now, and looking
good. I guess I should get her out soon. :) I also have a Standard Poodle,
"Girl Scout" who is 1 1/2 years, cream colored, and a show dog who's "momma"
(me) decided she wasn't up to keeping her in show coat. So, she's the jester
in my house, and hopefully a very beautiful obedience prospect.

I still have Tia, the Papillon. She's doing well, and we just rescued two
little Papillon pups to keep her company. They were advertised in Craigslist
and I just could not leave either one of them with the breeder so took both.
I am going to find a home for one of them if you know anyone. They are not
registered, but purebred and the one I'm rehoming is very outgoing, 9 weeks
old, and a white and black male. He'll be on the large side for Pap. (10-12
lbs)

Still single - guess it doesn't help that I keep moving, right? :)

Hope you are all well, and I hope to see you at shows sooner than later!
Cyndy