[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chat Room

  • From: "Peggy M" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:48:41 -0400

It's not difficult to set up a chat room....probably it ought to be there,
open for whenever anyone wants to use it, but also with a set time for
people to meet.........no scheduling, of course...just, for example, "people
can meet in the chat room to talk on Monday nites at 9 Eastern Time" (or
some other day or time) but the chat room is open all the time......
    whatever.
      if it's a typing chat instead of a live talking chat, it won't matter
how many people are there...the fastest typists win anyway!  hahahahah
Peggy