[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chat Room

  • From: "Peggy M" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:26:13 -0400

Oh lordy...I remember the chat room...and I remember the first year I was on
the list...........all those one-liners, and more than half the time I
didn't know who was talking.....or writing.  I quit the list then,
and when I came back, lo and behold, there were sentences, even
paragraphs...and almost everyone identified him or herself...........!!  As
far as I'm concerned, the List never looked back.
The real troublemakers left to have their own list, and we have carried on
in good spirits.....sharing gossip and information, and not bothering to
spend our time stirring the you-know-what, or namecalling..........
     Long Live The List!!!   I should say THE List!!!

Peggy