[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Charm and Rin Tin Tin

  • From: "LeAnne - EagleRock GSD " <eaglerockgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'GSD Showlist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:48:06 -0700

I've had the same issue.  I was voting every day for about a week or so and
then all of a sudden I didn't have an account.  I've set up 2 accounts so
far and each time I try to go in with my logon and password, it won't take
it.  Very frustrating.  Charm should have more votes but it isn't for lack
of trying to get in and vote for her!

LeAnne
EagleRock GSD - Lynden, WA