[ SHOWGSD-L ] Charlotte Shows

  • From: DARLINBOO@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:56:21 EDT

OK Yall!!!
We need some entries!!!    Please  get them in  asap.  CLOSING this WEEK!!!!

The German Shepherd Dog Club of Charlotte is hosting its  first specialty in
2 years and they need our help!!
They will have LARGE outside rings and the Puppy entries & Bred by are  only
$15.   We KNOW you can help this club which is trying to  reorganize.  PLEASE
help with entries!!   This club is trying so  hard to get back on its feet.

Location:  At the Carowinds site - only 30 minutes from the  Concord National
site.
Charlotte, NC - GREAT motels and  restaurants!!!!
Dates:       Saturday,  March 31st and Sunday, April 1, 2007

Specialty Judges   include:

Saturday, March 31st, - Mrs Nadine Grady

Sunday, April 1st - Mr. Robert Drescher

For more information, PLEASE contact Doris Herbert at _adorhergsd@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:adorhergsd@xxxxxxx)  (704)545-5131 or  Patti Hart, Show Secretary,
(704)