[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Charlie Chester

  • From: "Donna & Leslie" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:22:31 -0500

Leslie and I are so upset, I just signed on to see my mail and I can not
believe he is gone. He is one person that would have the biggest crowd next
to him ringside or he would go find it, he loved an audience, he was a true
southern gentleman, that we loved...he is also one person that I knew could
cheer up my day...He will be sorely missed but we will meet again, till then
and those stories...will be cherished forever!
Donna & Leslie