[ SHOWGSD-L ] Changing the subject and thing that I know for sure :0)

  • From: Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:38:16 -0700

I have know Ruth Scheubler  since 1991 and this was her first trip to the
cabin. A friend of mine drove her in for a 2 day visit. I wanted Ruth to
get a chance to see Margo as she continues on to her 16th birthday. We have
not done photography together for a few years now but this week we took the
time to do head studies of the old girl. She looks so good and so bright
for her age. Margo's father in Fairway's in the Ruff and her mom is Izzy my
very first German bred dog. Ruff is the litter brother to Best in Show
Fairway's Show Time aka Tina.
Ruth got a call from a client  saying that her female from the Tina X
Stratocaster litter was not doing to well. BUT She was the only female in
that litter and she is 15 years old !!!! Amazing.

Ruth is going to do some checking and see how many from the old breeding
program are still with us. Hopefully she will be able to photograph them
and put them on the Fairway website.

I went into Portland and got a TC on Victor and while I was there got to
photograph Fairway's Raika who is 13 years old and still moving well. She
has her PAM and is still working as a therapy dog.

Amazingly  healthy dogs half Ammerican showline half German The Tina
Stratocaster daughter is all American show lines. Tina's mother was 2-2 Up
an Adam with a littel Mastercharge coming from Fly'n Jib Bodega..

I have loved breeding owning and training these dogs.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html