[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Changing the by law's controversy

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "the list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:10:08 -0400

I think it's a great thing........at least they are trying to do a positive
thing. If it gets shot down then they can go in a different direction of
maybe demanding the ballot company count all votes no matter how they are
mailed in as long as the actual ballots aren't mis-marked.
I admire the Executive Committee this time for stepping up in an urgent
situation and also in a timely fashion reporting back to the membership
without keeping any secrets.

Thanks guys for trying to do a positive thing even if it's not the most
correct thing to do.
I give you guys credit at this stage in the game if you fart the wrong
someone will be breathing down your back.
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com