[ SHOWGSD-L ] Changing of the Guard

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:20:57 EDT

Hello
Ok Now I need to share my thoughts on all the politics going on in our
breed. With Club elections coming up we as a group really need to sit back and
make the decisions on whom we elect to office based on the most accurate
information that we can get. I know I am tired of seeing the good ole boy line
up
every year. I myself want to hear from the ones running for the Board as well
as President & VP of our club. Let's hear the reasons they should get our
votes. Are they going to bring the Club back to the members. What have the
people
asking for our votes did over the last several years for the club and the
Membership? Let's not look at the last 6 months but what has been these
peoples
direction in the breed has been At this point I feel the Membership is  so
limited in our say. This is our club lets take it back with our votes. We  have
the committee heads who do not respond to Emails or Phone calls when you  ask
about helping with their committee. It is my thought that it is a  time for a
changing of the guard. I am willing to sit down and interview anyone  running
for a postion in the parent club I would do this with a open mind and  would
be very happy to post the interview for the Club members to see. I wonder  how
many takers I will get but if you know a person running who will be willing
to sit down with me and talk forward them my Email and have them contact me. I
know as a voting member I want information I will not vote for a name
only....... Will you?

              Gerald  Roach