[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Changing names

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:03:11 -0800 (PST)

IMHO it is out of respect for the breeder that did all the work to keep their
kennel name on the dog. All 3 of my dogs had their breeder's kennel name on
them and that's they way it stayed. I did pick their show names but never even
considered adding my kennel name to dogs I did not breed. Even the litter that
Kolby came from (out of my Rhini, who was leased) and I assisted in the
whelping. But since the pups stayed at the breeder's house they all were
registered with her kennel name. As I said it is a respect thing.
        Luanne Crinklaw
  Silvermoon German Shepherds
  Mesa, AZ
  Home of Chenoa's Kindred Spirit,aka Kolby 12 pts 1 major,(retired), Charan's
I'm Here for the Party,aka Paris and Chenoa's Great Adventure,aka Rhini
C.G.C.,Herding Instinct Tested ( waiting at the bridge )
  Proud Member of GSDCA
  Signer Breeder's Code of Ethics
  Proud member of Last Hope Safe Haven
   http://lasthopesafe haven.com