[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Changing Priorities

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:12:43 -0800

Well I never got a "new"minivan  of any kind...but one of my favorite
"presents" from
Frank was
a pair of knee high rubber boots like an old rancher would wear......great for
bleaching
kennels, mucking in the mud and bathing dogs, and even muddy, rainy dog shows!!

At 7:00 am one cold windy morning when I was bathing BOSS for his Futurity with
a line
of people
freezing and waiting for their turn at the hose,  I said......."don't ANYONE
tell my
Mother what you
saw me doing at 7 a.m. on this cold freezing morning......she would never
understand!!"
Everyone laughed and knew exactly what I meant...... <G>   Hard to explain it's
by
CHOICE!
My Mom just knew we had "pretty show dogs with papers"  and "Grand
Champions".......she had
no idea what kind of work and effort goes into it.......or about HOSES THAT
KINK!! <G>

What kind of hose is it Sally??   I WANT ONE!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

Has anyone noticed since being in dogs how your priories have changed?  I just
bought
a new hose for the kennel - best I ever owned-  I want another from Santa. I
don't
want velvet,suede and diamonds for xmas -  I want denim, tweed, and washable.
Thick ,
deep pile carpet - no way -easy to care for ceramic.  I want a work bench not a
new
end table.Fast little sports car - nope a minivan that gets good gas mileage
with an
interior that does not show dog hair , vomit and spilled water bowls
Good thing my mother is no longer here to see this but I do believe she is some
where
up above just shaking
 her head wondering where she went wrong  sally
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Changing Priorities