[ SHOWGSD-L ] Change.gov... Speak your mind

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:46:03 -0800

This website was discussed a while back.  I knew this post was floating around,
and it popped up again this a.m., so I took off all the forwards and here it
is.  This site is legitimate and worthy of some time checking it out and
posting to it.  Stormy

 Forwarded:

Whether or not you Support/Supported Obama that fact is he was

 elected....NOW we can do everything we can to get him to see our roles as

 reputable breeders/owners/etc and see Peta/HSUS for what they really are.

Please check out the Citizen's Briefing Book.

 http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ ;

You have to register but it is

 pretty painless. I registered awhile ago along with several others andwe

 have not received an influx of spam, etc....Anyhow, once registered if you

 type in Animal Welfare or HSUS several items will come up. There is one

 listed as Animal Welfare, right now its the 8th one down. This proposal is

 the limit the influence of HSUS & PETA on the Obama Administration. Ifyou

 read the comments you can see several AR types are voting....we need to

 change that!

 http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id3D878

4pYg&srPos3D3&srKp3D87

 Who knows if it will help....but all we can do is try!