[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Change of the months for National ??

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:00:58 EDT

I like that idea - how many other shows would that conflict with if  it
were held in mid to late Sept (or even the beginning of Oct)?    No
matter where the National is held, those of us driving may be  traveling
through bad weather getting there or back.  The later in the fall,  the
greater the odds of bad weather somewhere.

I will add that Colorado weather is similar to Utah in not normally
having extreme weather this early.  Today it's beautiful here, so
it'll probably be the same tomorrow in Colorado!

Janice

In a message dated 10/26/2006 4:23:23 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
I'm  concerned about having it the middle of Oct(is it  15th--21st ?) in
Denver. Our whole weather pattern is changing. They've  been having  snow
early
which is great for skiers but would be a disaster for   driving and airports,
You
know we can move up into Sept. We did that the  year in  Phoenix when we used
the Baseball Outfield ,after Bob  Hamilton's death.It  was cold in St. Louis
the
last time,but much  colder and rain this time. Perry  used to be so
comfortable,and still  cool for the dogs  Like our voting,we  can change our
Months thzt
the national may be held. Helen Miller   Fisher