[ SHOWGSD-L ] Change of the months for National ??

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:14:21 EDT

...we are  still 20
deg.
below normal like all of the midwest  for the last 2  weeks...and looks like
were not going to have our  beautiful Indian  Summer...very unusual crappy
weather.
I vote to  have our nationals in  Hawaii every year!!!!!
Patty  Szymczak
I'm concerned about having it the middle of Oct(is it  15th--21st ?) in
Denver. Our whole weather pattern is changing. They've  been having snow early
which is great for skiers but would be a disaster for  driving and airports,
You
know we can move up into Sept. We did that the year in  Phoenix when we used
the Baseball Outfield ,after Bob Hamilton's death.It  was cold in St. Louis the
last time,but much colder and rain this time. Perry  used to be so
comfortable,and still cool for the dogs  Like our voting,we  can change our
Months thzt
the national may be held. Helen Miller  Fisher