[ SHOWGSD-L ] Chandon, Cent' anni , Prost, Salut, Cheers

  • From: Lew Bunch <lewieb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ACT148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:14:05 -0400 (EDT)

The above toasts are for Amber Turley who not only was the first GSDCA Member
to order the Shepherd Estates wine, she was also the first to let everyone know
that it really is good wine.  Thank you Amber, I shall raise a glass to you
later today.
While reading some of the list posts today I realized that maybe not everyone
knew all the details about the Shepherd Estates Wine so I thought maybe I
should tell all of you about the wine and Benefit Wines, the organization that
is selling and shipping the wine for many charitable organizations.  Got to
www.Benefitwines.com and tour their site.  You will find out where the wines
are produced, a complete description of the wines and also an extensive list of
the other non-profit charitable organizations that are working with Benefit
Wines to produce income for their organizations.  Yes, it is true, proceeds
from the wine you order and enjoy actually are sent to the GSDCA and especially
the Centennial.  Pay attention to the various labels, one of the labels is for
a higher end Napa Red that is labeled Centennial Wine and this is not only a
really good wine, the bottle itself will become a collector's item, AND the
funds will go towards funding the 2013 GSDCA Centennial, so order yours today.
This also would make an ideal gift to take to the many parties you have to
attend during the Holiday Season.

The GSDCA Board at the July Meeting approved this project with Benefit Wines.
The GSDCA does not sell the wine, it is only available by ordering at
www.benefitwines.com/gsdca.  However, I am sure each one of you that attends
the National will have the opportunity to sample this nice wine.   Let's face
it, what could be better than to drink some nice wine while supporting the
GSDCA and the Centennial?

If you have any questions, just let me know and remember to enjoy a glass of
Shepherd Estates Wine, just order at www.benefitwines.com/gsdca

Lew