[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Championship pins

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck I have never been able to get mine.
  Terry
Leashlady1@xxxxxxx wrote:

--d50.13e97b7b_alt_bound

I lost the email address for who is in charge of Championship pins can
someone send it to me THANKS, I looked on the web site and could not find it
Em

We have PUPPIES,happy PUPPIES

/) (\ /) (\
. . Emily the Leashlady . .
\o/ brownhillshepherds.com \o/
BrownHill Shepherds est, 1979

--d50.13e97b7b_alt_bound

=3DUS-ASCII">
Arial" bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7>
id=3Drole_document face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
  I lost the email address for who is in charge of Championship pins can=20
someone send it to me THANKS, I looked on the web site and could not find=20
it

  Em

  >SSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10">We=20
have PUPPIES,happy PUPPIES size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10">
/) (\  &n=
bsp;rder=3D0 DATASIZE=3D"16411" ID=3D"MA1.1191627580" >ace=3DArial
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"> /=
) (\
. .  Emily the Leashlady .=20
.
\o/ =3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10">brownhillshepherds.com face=3DArial
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10">\=
o/
  BrownHill Shepherds est,=20
1979

  black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;">
---------------------------------
  =
See what's new at " href=3D"http://www.aol.com?NCID=3DAOLCMP00300000001170";
target=3D"_blank">=
AOL.com and 00000001169"
href=3D"http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=3DAOLCMP0030000000=
1169" target=3D"_blank">Make AOL Your Homepage.

--d50.13e97b7b_alt_bound--

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on
Yahoo! TV.