[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Championship Pin

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rocknolgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:18:07 EDT

In a message dated 3/26/2008 11:01:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Rocknolgsd@xxxxxxx writes:
WE ARE  SO TERRIBLY IMPRESSED!   It probably took us 5-6 champions before we
ever received a championship pin.   We sent off copies of AKC  registrations,
AKC certificates, etc.   over and over  again!   No pins would arrive!
After having 12 champions a pin  and certificate arrived in the mail today
courtesy of Laura  Gilbert.   We did not request it......she just sent
it!!!!!!!
Big kudos to Laura for her thoughtfulness and job  well done!     This is
EXACTLY the way things should  operate!   Thank you so very much,  Laura!!!!!!

When Blanche Beisswenger was alive,she always researched and sent the  pins
automatically. When she died . The duties as Corresponding secy was spread
among 6-7 different people,most of who never realized how much EXTRA Blanche
did. I took over the Hero dog for her,. I think we were spoiled by her
precision
and  excellently of the job. So I'm glad the Ch pins problem has been  solved
Helen Miller Fisher

Home.