[ SHOWGSD-L ] Champions herding

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:41:15 EST

If you would like to see some beautiful  German Shepherds herding, come and
join us at the herding trials in Hilliard,  Florida, on February 16 & 17.  We
have 4 German Shepherd breed  champions who will be there trialing.

"Doc", 3X  Sel Ex Am CH/ 2X Sel Ex Can CH Keylisâ?? Purple Rain TC OFA, will be
making his  herding debut at these trials.  He's been with me playing with
the sheep  for about a month and is doing GREAT in training.  He brings lots of

enthusiasm to herding, as he does with everything else in life!  My husband
& kids absolutely ADORE him, he's a perfect gentleman, and a delight to  have
him here "visiting" our family.

"Nala",  CH Naiyala of Crestview PT TC OFA, has one Herding Started leg and
will be going  for her 2nd & 3rd legs.  She earned her first leg with an
awesome score  of 91 1/2....hopefully she'll trial again as well as she's been
training!

"Cassie",  PAM CH Carousel Farms Caisson MX MXJ OF TD PT RN TC OFA, has 2
Herding Started  legs.  She earned her last leg at the GSDCA national, when she
went Reserve  High in Trial....if she can contain her enthusiasm for her
FAVORITE sport, she  has the potential to do awesome.

"Yankee",  CH Caisson's Unconditional Surrender OA NAJ NF PT OFA, will be
debuting in the  trial levels of herding at this event.  He earned his PT in
December and is  very young (just 2 years old), but has been doing great in
training.  I  hope he trials even half as well as he's been  training!

Julie  Degen
_www.caissonkennels.com_ (http://www.caissonkennels.com/)
"A well-balanced German Shepherd has a title on both  ends!"

48)