[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Champion for Mothers Day

  • From: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:27:55 -0700

A huge thank you to all of you!

From: Nancy Harper Mulvaney
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 9:56 AM
To: scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Champion for Mothers Day

Congratulations

From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 10:52 AM
To: Show GSD List
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Champion for Mothers Day

Hi

Saturday, Mirajasta’s Cowboy Take Me Away, aka “Jess” went WB and BOS to finish
her championship in Claremont California under Jerry Guzzman. As always Jess
was with her handler Lindsey Hudspeth and I am so thankful to her and Zac.
Thank you to Jerry for the win, it was a nice one, I just wish I could have
been there to see it.

This is my second champion out of this litter from Meric x Chic and now we wait
till the end of the month to see if it makes 3. This has been a great journey
and a lot of nice people on the way helping, Dave Lasater who suggested the
breeding, Candee Foss who has been such a gem of a friend, and of course all
the judges recognizing these dogs, it has been such a dream come true.

Thanks for letting me rattle on.

Giselda Lok & Art Still

BIM Mirajastas Let Er Rip

Mirajastas Cowboy Take Me Away (pointed)